5 STAR Customer Ratings
I'm Jackie Campbell
Broker Associate | REALTOR | State Director | VP - Board of Realtors
What I Believe in
Because it means I never have to apologize to a buyer for having them purchase a home without telling them about the challenges they may face when the time comes to sell.
Because a big part of selling a house is image marketing -- and I love helping my clients look good.
Doesn't mean I can't be firm and assertive. When other agents want to work with me, it means they'll bring their buyers to my listings and encourage their sellers to work with my buyers.
Because of the results, and it's just good manners.
Jackie Campbell, Associate Broker, Sales Team Leader, REALTOR, CDPE, GRI, C2EX, CLHMS
Jackie has been licensed in Real Estate since 2004 and is responsible for all Sales programs and activities for home Buyers and Sellers in Coweta, Fayette and Fulton Counties. Jackie is one of the Top Producing Realtors in Georgia and was ranked in the top 10 performing REALTORS out of 776 other REALTORS in 2021.
Jackie’s focus on her clients’ objectives, along with a professional reputation for being assertive but fair, has earned her a position of respect in the real estate market. Her contract experience and negotiating skills have earned her a solid reputation with high-end clients, other real estate professionals, and corporate clients that operate in the south west Atlanta Metro area.
In Jackie’s Own Words:
“It’s has always been my goal to bring the highest level of service to my clients. I do this by bringing intent to representing their best interests and working to minimize their liabilities in any transaction. Everyone wants a fair ‘deal’ and a competent professional to oversee the details so that nothing ‘falls through the cracks’ at their expense. While nothing is ‘bullet-proof’, I do my best to make it that way for my clients.”
I am a full time realtor specializing in home and land sales in Coweta, Fayette, S. Fulton, and Troup Counties.
Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist (TM) CLHMS
To be eligible to apply for this designation, an agent must have closed three sperate residential transaction within ANY 24-month period that are at or above the Luxury Threshold in each transaction’s Market Area. Upon meeting this criteria, an applicant would earn the designation by joining the Institute for Luxury Home Marketing and successfully completing a series of courses.
Graduate REALTOR Institute, GRI (TM)
The Graduate, REALTOR (R) Institute (GRI) symbol is the mark of a real estate professional who has made the commitment to provide a high level of professional services by securing a strong educational foundation.
Buying property is a complex and stressful task. In fact, it’s often the biggest single investment you will make in your lifetime, At the same time, real estate transactions have become increasingly complicated.
New technology, laws, procedures and the increasing sophistication of buyers and sellers requires real estate practitioners to perform at an every increasing level of professionalism.
- Have pursued a course of study that represents the minimum common body of knowledge for progressive real estate professionals.
- Have developed a solid foundation of knowledge and skills to navigate the current real estate climate – no matter what its condition.
- Are recognized nationally.
- Act with professionalism and are committed to serving their clients and customers with the highest ethical standards.
Certified Distressed Property Expert (R), CDPE
A Certified Distressed Property Expert (R) is a real estate professional with specific understanding of the complex issues confronting the real estate industry, and the forclosure avoidance options available to homeowners. Through comprehensive training and experience, CDPE’s are able to provide solutions for homeowners facing hardships in today’s market, specifically short sales.
Nation Association of REALTORS C2EX (TM) Endorsed
The Commitment to Excellence Program develops and enhances 11 competencies that indicate a REALTOR’s commitment to ethics, advocacy, technology, data privacy, and outstanding customer service.
- Being current and knowledgeable about the laws, regulations and legislation affecting the real estate disciplines, the REALTOR(R) engages in, and about real estate in their community generally.
- Understanding the Code of Ethics is a living document, and keeping themselves informed about its duties and obligations on a ongoing basis.
- Providing equal professional services to all consistent with Article 10 of the Code of Ethics.
- Advocating for property ownership rights in their community, state and nation.
- Acknowledging and valuing the honesty and integrity are fundamental and essential to REALTORS (R) being known as consumers’ trusted advisors.
- Becoming and remaining proficient in the use of technology tools to provide the highest levels of service to clients, customers, and the public, and facilitating cooperation by sharing accurate, current information with consumers and with other real estate professionals.
- Keeping up-to-date on laws and regulations governing data privacy and data security, and taking necessary and appropriate steps to safeguard the privacy and integrity of information entrusted to them.
- Committing themselves to enhancing their knowledge and skills in the real estate areas of practice they engage in on an ongoing basis.
- Providing superior customer service.
- Appreciating that courtesy, timely communication and cooperation are fundamental to facilitating successful real estate transactions, and to building and maintaining an impeccable professional reputation.
- As a broker-owner or principal of a real estate company, being committed to creating and maintaining an environment that promotes excellent customer service consistent with these standards.